Wednesday, October 16, 2013

This looks familiar


  The best laid plans oft go astray. This holds especially true when your dealing with boating. The Erie Canal will not open until mid November. Way to late for me to try crossing Lake Erie (hypothermia would get me before I could drown).

   SO........it's back south we go. I left this morning from Atlantic City and made Cape May by 2:30. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be good and I will be headed up the Delaware Bay to the C&D Canal. I am travelling alone for a few days but that's OK since the boat knows the way. I have included a few oddball photos in this post as most of the sights worth a picture between here and Atlantic City, were included in the blog a couple of weeks ago.





Shortly before they opened fire.




$85,000.00 and you don't need a vacuum. The dirt will roll out the front door with a gentle push.


Boating in Venice?


Opera benefit in my back yard last summer.


One of my favorite ports in Michigan.


 
 

Sunset on Lake Erie

                                    

For the girls (Iraq 2010)

                                   

1 comment:

  1. GOOD LUCK DICK! KEEP ME IN MIND FOR THE SPRING.
    Mo

    ReplyDelete